Active: 9.0% Titanium dioxide, 6.0% Zinc Oxide
Inactive:Alumina, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium Selenite, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Iron Oxides, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldoceyl Neopentanoate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• Reapply at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun especially from 10 a.m.– 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.