Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 13.0%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Isostearic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phytic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum
* Denotes Organically Sourced
• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• Reapply at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun especially from 10 a.m.– 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.